Triumph through Trials

I see you when you are in the garden of grief, My princess. I hear your cry for help in the dark hours of the night. I Myself cried out in the garden the night I was betrayed. In My suffering I asked My Father for another way--a less painful way. Yet I trusted His will and purpose for My life and knew the ultimate victory was at the cross. Just as olives must be crushed to make oil, I poured out My life as a lover offering for you. Don't ever doubt that I am with you and that I long to take you to a place of comfort, peace, and victory. Even when you cannot see Me from where you are,  I am working on your behalf. Give to me the crushing weight of your circumstances, and come to me in prayer. When it is time to leave the garden, I will walk with you across the valleys and straight to the cross--where your trials will be transformed into triumph.

Love,
your Savior and your Victor,

For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 
So let it grow, for when our endurance is fully developed, 
you will be strong in character and ready for anything.

James 1:3-4  

Sheri Rose Shepherd 

Comments