Fill the silence

It came to me today that I can't do anything without doing something else. Some serious help is needed.

When eating breakfast, I want  my computer in front of me, or someone to talk with.

When watching a movie, I have to blog, (hence right now what I am doing) pinterest, comment, journal or be doing something with my hands.

I am realizing I am one of those people that can't handle the sound of silence. However, I long for quiet.

I guess you could say I am a multitasker. But to the extreme. Gulp.

I know I am not the only one out there... Maybe most of you if not all of you, can relax and enjoy a good movie, but I do think we all have a part of us that wants to fill the silence.

Whether it be through loud music, nervous giggling, cyber worlds, or doing too much....we are looking for a way to camouflage the unknown.

I challenge myself as well as you, to listen to more than just noise. Enjoy one thing at a time.

Okay, now I should listen to my own advice and put the laptop down.

Comments