More pee school moments

Today in pee school I sat down with four or five kiddos doing puzzles.

One of the kids did not want to finish her puzzle. I tried encouraging her but there we had a problem.

Where were the few missing number puzzle pieces?

I asked her if she was sitting on them. She smiled big and remarked, "Oh yeah!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, trying not to laugh.

But when I  thought things couldn't get any funnier, they did!

My little student picked up what I thought was going to be the pieces from under her. However when she showed me her hands she had nothing in them. She just wanted to pretend she had the pieces. Sound effects and everything as she placed the imaginary pieces in their spots. She was laughing hard.

So was I...

This is the same little girl who asked me back before Christmas if I had ever been to the North Pole.

I admitted I hadn't been there before.

Thinking that conversation was over, she came back saying, "I have! I saw a reindeer!"

We're dancing at this point, ladies and gents. The news is exciting! It's gets better though.

"A PINK REINDEER!"

I lost it.

This little chick is a crack up!

Speaking of "crack ups" pee schoolers don't understand that term...

I told one little girl she cracked me up and her response was, "I don't even care."  

I then had to explain that being a crack up is a good thing. It means one is funny. She liked that. :)

Always a story, always a laugh. Love me job....

Comments