Sparkle

Several weekends ago at mass in the homily we were asked, "What kind of light defines you?"

Some people might say a light bulb...candle...the moon...or something along those lines.

The moon for example, is a gentle light in time of darkness.

I thought about it sitting in my pew.

Not what do I want to be, but what kind of a light am I?

Then it came to me.

I think my light is a sparkler!

A light that can't sit still. Ready to burst by dancing! That wants to take action but not in just one place. Every direction! I want to sparkle for Jesus!

What is your definition of light for YOU?






Comments

  1. Random Dan moment: Decide to go to the archives of Gabbie's blog :) I am definitely a sparkler too. I get you, girl. Or maybe I am a time bomb, cause you never know when I'm going to go off on a tangent and randomly comment on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not a time bomb! Though that did make me laugh. I love that you went to the archives :) If I could pin you to a "form" of life I'd say you're like the sun. (: Always dancing and warm hearted. Everyone loves the sun. And everyone loves you! Me, especially!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment