A woman of beauty

Wow. I can't begin to describe how motivating and meaningful this video is. No, no...This woman is!

Please take the time to watch this video and see yourself and others through new eyes.

Yes, we're all different. And, yes, we're all people.

When I first clicked on the link and heard Lizzie talk about her trials I thought to myself, I have it so good.

Then as I continued to listen and learn from her I realized, it's not about if I have it better or worse.

What I discovered through Lizzie's testimony is that, I am to define myself as me and to work myself up the ladder.

This isn't about pitying other people or even comparing ourselves to others.

It's about taking what we have and turning it into something beautiful. And that is EXACTLY what Lizzie Velasquez has done with her life.

I am leaving this blog here today with an open mind. An open heart. And extreme motivation.

Thank you Jesus, for this woman. Thank you, Jesus!


http://www.aboutlizzie.com/


Comments