What Must I do?

My Beauty,

You can believe in Me, My beloved. It so breaks My heart when you doubt your Prince. What must I do to prove I am who I say I am and that you are Mine? Can I paint you another sunset to kiss you goodnight? Can I place more stars in the sky to bring a sparkle in your eye? Can I comfort you one more night when you call out to Me? Can I answer another prayer for My Princess? I will do whatever it takes, and I will never stop creating ways to prove to you that I am here.

Love,
Your Prince,
the One who is real

Psalm 19:1-2 
..........................................................
THE HEAVENS PROCLAIM THE GLORY OF GOD,
THE SKIES  DISPLAY HIS CRAFTSMANSHIP.
DAY AFTER DAY THEY CONTINUE TO SPEAK;
NIGHT AFTER NIGHT THEY MAKE HIM KNOWN.

His Princess Bride/Sheri Rose Shepherd

Trust Him. Believe Him. Look for Him in everything and everyone. Be real with Him.

Comments