Blast

Today is Halloween. You either hate it or you love it. No in between feelings.
This year I am gradge-uh-tay-ted. I'm also legally an "add-ult." You know what that means...no treating for me. Just the tricks, which is played on me. Sad face. :(

Should I have stopped back in the fifth grade? Maybe so. But I'm a little thing called, "fun size" so I got away with the Peter Pan mentality. Never grow up.

Well now that I have a job and a reputation to maintain, dressing up and taking candy is clearly out of the question. Not much of a reputation but you get my point ;) Sniffles. Even if I am still "fun size" the fun stops here.

I will share that the thought of dressing Max up in a baby costume, strapping him on my back, forcing him to make cooing noises so I could say, "The candy is for the baby." Think it'd work? I didn't think so.
A.) It'd either cause scandal for the whole prairie to talk about
or
B.) Break my back from packing an almost six year old, 50 something pound, BIG BABY.

So instead I shall stay at home. Possibly answering the door to all the fortunate little characters that run about the streets seeking and sniffing out candy. I am going to do adult work. AKA...watch disney movies and eat something till' I'm sick. Maybe some more dip?

For those of you who missed out on that..in the past week (since Friday) I have eaten two and 1/2 entire pans of taco dip. Yeah, that sounds a bit not right. Considering that would mean: 2 cans of beans, 2 containers of sour cream, 2 cans of olives, lots of cheese and going on 2 bags of tortilla chips. Meh.

Now that the whole world knows about my bad eating habits I will also share with you that I hope I can squeeze into my Dorothy costume for tomorrow night's halloween party.

Well you and your children and your children's children enjoy this bitter sweet evening of halloween fun. If you come to my house and hearing wailing & grinding of teeth it's just the cat. Pun there. We don't have a dumb cat. It'll be me.

Happy.Happy.Happy.    

Comments