Testimony

I just had the honor of sharing my testimony with the Summit Academy 9th/10th graders. I shook like a leaf from nerves, laughed at my own stupid jokes, felt scattered in my notes, and cried some too. But over all God was in it. His Holy Spirit guided me throughout the whole thing.

Yesterday night I was anxious for this class. I was nervous about how it would go. I was also very excited because I love that group of teens. :)

Before bed last night I came to my mom and dad to ask them to pray for me because I was nervous. Mom of course said she would. Dad however told me to go read my own blog. Pfffft. Some one is a little snotty.;)

I am unwinding right now as I blog. Though this is my fourth time giving my testimony I still have to process my life's story.

I can't help but wonder if the words I speak and the feelings I feel impact those I share with. I guess that would be the devil trying to rob my joy...
What I do know is that the class I was with today welcomed me and thanked me. Even if I may not know how I impacted them their thanks and attention will leave a mark on my heart forever.

So 9th/10th graders if you're reading this :) Thank you. Thank you for your time. Thank you for allowing me to share part of my story with you. Asking God to grant special blessings on each of you. We all have our crosses. Some visible, others invisible.

I look forward to continuing to share my journey with those open to embracing how God has worked in my life.
 

Comments

  1. LOL.. I love your Dad..and good job Gabbie..your going to change the world. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too! Thank you aunt Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment