Bleh

Hey everyone. My apologies for not blogging here lately. Monday I got sick. Tuesday I ended up having to go to the clinic. Wasn't sure if I caught a bug or if I had the real flu. Thankfully it is only a sinus infection. And NOT the real flue or lice! Good thing I haven't lost my twisted humor... ;)

Hope everyone is having a great week! Stay healthy! Get your flu shots! I plan to get mine when I am fully recovered. I'm on a ten day antibiotic. Fingers crossed. Prayers much appreciated. :)

I've been sprawled out on the couch. Ready to be done being sick. Two weeks with a nasty cold and now this. BLEH!

Good thing I am getting my appetite back. Got to be ready for Grandpa Rehder's 90th birthday Saturday.

Like I said, if y'all could just keep me in your prayers to kick this thing, I'd be much appreciative.

Having to be away from the preschoolers is tough stuff. But I don't want to contaminate anyone. So I'll just have to lay here thinking of their little smiles :)

Alright, running out of juice. Time for a Gatorade break.

 

Comments