Put the peddle where your mouth is

Do you ever feel like you don't want to try because you're afraid of failing? 

Maybe your worried about what others will think of you when you make a mistake?

Maybe your too scared to try because you're too hard on yourself?

Whatever the case, it serves no purpose to limit yourself. 

People make mistakes! It's okay to fail. Try, try, try again! 

Today I got on one of the bikes here at the house. I hadn't been on one in a long time. Forever, we're talking about! I looked ridiculous trying to stay balanced...I'm 18 years old and am still riding into the grass! 

Normally I'd give up. I admit I tried blaming the bike for "making" me struggle. 

"The bike has a flat!" "The seat is too high!"

 Both "problems" resulted in: 

A.) A non flat tire.  
B.) The seat was as low as it could possibly go.

I couldn't blame myself out of this one. 

I laughed though through my dorky bicycle skills. 

I made it on the bicycle ride. Yay, Gaberdella! 

What I thought was going to be a mess, was still a mess but I did it. 

If we look at all our problems and obstacles like this bike ride we'll succeed. Laugh at yourself. Don't care what other people think. Don't clutch the breaks. Just start peddling!    





.

Comments