Beautiful. Elegant. Charming.

This past Friday I went to one of my favorite couple's wedding. My dear cousin and dear friend, Elaine married my adopted brother/friend Mike. The wedding was in McCall. It was so beautiful. So elegant. So charming. So them!

I can't begin to describe the beauty of the bride. Nor the beauty of the sacrament. The beauty of their marriage however just sparkled throughout the event.

The wedding was elegant yet did not shout for attention. It simply spoke the word, "class." Right, Kim?

Charming. Well, I guess you could say that about Mike... I have to tease him, he's my brother. ;) The reception was very endearing and very charming. I literally felt at home in the Conifer Lodge surrounded by family and friends.

The evening was wonderful. Their "I do" to each other was a glimpse for me to see and realize how beautiful, elegant and charming "simple" can be.

Mike and Elaine, your wedding resembled you perfectly! You're an amazing couple and I thank you for sharing your day with us.

Look forward to seeing you when you return from your honeymoon!



 

Comments

  1. Gabbie it was a magical day!!! I couldn't imagine doing it any other way and I'm so glad you felt at home there....was it not just the coziest place on earth??! Actually, I believe that what made it cozy and magical were the people surrounding us that day. Family and a few close friends....what more do you need? Mike and I are so blessed. Thanks for being there and contributing to the charm, elegance and beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment