What do I know?



Every.Single.Day. I wake up and without a thought the first thing I say to myself is, "I don't know." For as long as I can remember I have repeated this over and over. An uncertainty overshadows me. 
I make this a prayer. A prayer to have clarification in my life.
What does God want of me? 
Yes, of course I know what He wants but I need specifics in my life. 
That is why these unknown thoughts are spoken. 
I need Your direction, Lord. 
I know You know that too.. I come to you every morning first thing and blindly seek your intercession. Your hands moving my feet, guarding my eyes and my mouth, and expanding the love in my heart. 
I need Your Divine Intervention. 
Because I don't know what, who and where I am suppose to be, I give myself again and again freely to You. 
Do with me as You please. 
Recently a friend shared this song with me and it has been playing through my mind and sung out of my mouth constantly. 
I want to share it with you. 



Comments