Fire obsessions...

You know you're going through a weird "phase" when your latest catch phrase or answer to everything is, "Kill it with fire."

Ugh...

Mom: "Who wants spaghetti?"
Me: "Kill it with fire!!"

No, it's not that bad, but pretty close.


Speaking of fire...Today in release time I was telling my kiddos that by praying the rosary we are helping poor souls go to heaven instead of going to hell. As soon as I said the h-e double hockey sticks word the whole room went up in gasps. That ought to have made a good dinner conversation for the kids to tell their moms and dads when they got home...

Kids: "Out teacher said "hell" and that if we don't pray the rosary, we're all going there!"

Yep, I can see it now. Parents knocking on my door and wishing they could use my saying, "Kill it with fire." That's a fun thought.

Heh.

Anyway now you'll know where I am coming from when I spastic-ally yell said saying... Ahem, Natalie Wren...

The whole fire thing is beginning to make me realize all the fire topics that have come up recently... Burning down specific houses that are white in D.C., ending ebola, getting cats' attention.

Eh. Life is weird. I'm weird. End of story. Don't go killing anything with fire. Unless it's ebola. Then kill it with fire. Okay, that is all. Time for my next psychiatrist appointment.


 

Comments