October...

Fools. 

Last night my stomach was making the rumblies and I needed food badly. 
I went to my mom and wined about what to eat. I then perked up at the remembrance of chocolate pudding.
I sat down on our couch eating the pudding and thought to myself it would be HILARIOUS to put some of this chocolate on the toilet seat...
So I did. 
I ran quickly into the bathroom and back out pretending like nothing had happened. 
I continued eating my chocolate pudding, though I don't know how I could after this stunt.
Maddie sits down on the couch beside me. 
I begin to laugh ridiculously. 
She questions me.
I said I was laughing at Dad. (First thing that came to my mind) 
She starts laughing too.
Makes me laugh even more. 
Waiting for the next victim to enter into the living space domain.
Nicole minutes which felt like decades later is about to sit down in a bean bag.
I stop her and ask her to go get me some toilet paper to blow my nose...
She "fines" me and does it like a good little queen of England should do.
*insert here* "I'm the queen of England!" 
Ahem...anyway, she goes into the bathroom, turns on the light and freaks out.

It may have gone a little bit like this:

Nicole: "Oh yuck! Somebody pooped on the toilet!" 
Me: "What?! Laughs. Not uh!" 
Maddie: "What?!" 
Nicole: "Yeah! Nasty, it's smeary."
I get up to go "look at the poop smear." Not pap smear.
I instantly start laughing and yelling at Maddie to come look. 
Nicole: "It smells!"
I laugh even harder.
Maddie comes to investigate the scene. 
She has her nose plugged.
She then unplugs her nose.
Maddie: "It smells like chocolate." 
I just stare at them both and mischievously smile.
Nicole: You melted tootsie roll and put it on the toilet?! 
Me: No I put chocolate pudding on the toilet.     
Both of the girls: Sick.

I think I peed my pants from laughing so hard... 

That was the funniest thing ever.

Oh but it get's funnier! I ran upstairs to show mom and dad the picture of the mess and they respond with: 
Who pooped on the toilet? 
I told them it was pudding.
They too called me sick. 
And then asked if I was going to blog about it. 
It's a bingo.

Oh how funny this was. 

October Fools. 

Anyone want any chocolate pudding? 

:) 



Comments