Diary Entry Number Uno

Holy cow.

It's Sunday and I feel like I still haven't caught up with the past week.

The past seven days have equaled the busiest week of my life. I don't think I am even kidding.

All positive activities and what nots though but oh boy... What a whirl wind!

Monday was Job #1 and Thirty-one party that evening.
Tuesday was Job #2 and healing mass.
Wednesday was Job #2 & Job #1, as well as "office" work for Job #3.
Thursday was Job #2 (or that day particularly, "day at the zoo" with non stop shouting animals ) Lol. And to top Thursday off with, was Job #3, Thirty-one party, and entering orders afterward.
Friday was "scheduled phone appointment", knitting with my sweet friend on her birthday as well as distributing orders at my cousin's house. Followed by a trip to Lewiston for my precious god daughter's baptism!
Saturday was thankfully more low key as well as today, Sunday. (Other than submissions.)

But in the middle of all that craziness and business I am thankful.

I am thankful for the opportunity to teach about Jesus to the kids in first grade. I am thankful for those I work with at the Release Time building.

I am thankful for the very successful party my hostess had on Monday night! For the gifts she earned and the gift she was to me for hosting.

I am grateful for the children at the preschool. Though loud they might have been on Thursday (and I mean loud as in LOUD) what joy they give me! I am grateful for my employer and those I work with.

I give thanks for the honor of going and receiving You LORD at mass. For the opportunity to pray over people and to be prayed over.

I am thankful that I work for a company based off of Proverbs 31. It fills me with joy the way I have been welcomed into their team/family. As well as being thankful for being employed.

I am grateful and happy for the success of Thursday's party! The joy it brings to those buying, as well as for me sharing what I love.

I am thankful for friends/cousins who make me laugh and warm my heart like no other. For the light they are to me and this world.

I am especially thankful for my god daughter. What a beautiful gift she is to me and to this world. I couldn't kiss her head enough that Friday night.

So much to be thankful for. So much appreciation and gratitude within my heart, it is ready to burst.

I want to also thank You, Jesus, for the days I can be still. To see those days from now on as a blessing rather than to always have to fill them.

With all that I am, I give thanks and glory to You LORD Jesus Christ. <3  


Comments