Unexpected blessings

Well in the past couple of days, no let me start a little further back, in the past week some very exciting things have happened in my life.

First my precious god daughter Faye Therese was born. I am so anxious to meet her! From pictures she is absolutely perfect! #blessed

This past Friday I received an email from the company I started working for saying I had won $500! All because I had two very, very successful parties! Again #blessed

Then the next day I saw I had missed a phone call from my "god parents" /confirmation sponsors. I called them back and was plum tickled to be asked to be the god mother of their baby boy who is figuring out working his way into this world. #amazed

I think of each of these blessings and find myself dumb founded. Never had I thought I would have three god kiddos at 19! The money is just a bonus. :)

God has blessed me with an incredible job, and team to work with! Not to mention my amazing aunt who has helped me get started on this awesome journey! My momma too has been beside me every step of the way, aiding me with any hesitations or troubles I have had. Could not be more grateful for the opportunity!

As of my new little god daughter and god son on the way, my heart leaps for joy! Sound familiar? Well the leaping part, John the baptist leaped in his mother's womb at the moment of being near his cousin Jesus. I am leaping with joy knowing I have the honor of holding these beautiful lives in prayer so they become close with Jesus.

Thank you Lord for blessing me so! How wonderful and mighty You are! Thank you!

In times of trouble, not knowing where to go or what to do, remind me O Lord, of the many beautiful and unexpected blessings you have willingly given unto me. Remove all anxiety and clouds from my life and make it known to me again and again of my infinite blessings! This I ask in your most holy name, Amen!

Proverbs 31:26 "She opens her mouth in wisdom and on her lips is kindly counsel." 

Comments