The Stories they tell

Earlier this week at the Center we read about a boy who's room was such a pigsty that a pig moved in his room.

After the story was read the same little girl who told me she had been to the North Pole and saw pink reindeer needed to tell me she went to the Zoo.

Believable enough, right?

She continued to tell me she saw horses, pigs, cows...and horses!

Holding back laughter...(Again)

Well right after I tried redirecting said little girl's attention away from the trip to the farm, I mean Zoo, another little girl had a story to tell me.

"I went to Africa!"
"You did? When did you get back?"
"Monday."
"Oh really?" (Considering that would be a three day trip including traveling)
"Yes, I saw a hippo. A giraffe. And a snake! It was so tall! SO tall, I couldn't even see it's head or it's eyes! SO I climbed up on it and petted it." (Re read that part and use your hands to climb and pet the snake)
"Did it bite you?"
"No! Then I rode the baby snake."

BIG CHEESY GRIN on her face and mine.

She went back about her business as if riding a baby snake and high tailing to another continent was no big deal.

After telling Maddie this story, she and I both determined that we couldn't even if we wanted to have that kind of imagination. BORING. Guess that's why I'm at the pee school ;) To expand my imagination!

Makes me laugh!

Keep the tales coming childrens!

Comments