Ready? Set? Blog!

Hello world! I have no clue how to go about this blog business but hopefully ya'll will put up with me and continue to follow me :) I am really beyond excited to be starting this blog so I can share what has happened and what is happening in my life. So just stick around and see what happens next in the life of a 17 year old girl, who promises to either make you laugh or make you cry. Instead of wasting time "creeping" on face book maybe you'll take the time to check in on me. I am Gabbie Rehder and here goes risking complete humiliation to the whole wide universe and Idaho.

Ready? Set? Blog!

Get Gabbie!  

Comments

  1. Dearest Niece Gabbie,

    I have just started reading and already I am so proud of you and so excited to keep reading!!!

    Much love to you!!!
    Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment