In the Beginning

Well let's start at the very beginning. It's been said to be a very good place to start...
I was born on August 18th, 1995. I'll save you from having to do the math; I am 17 years old. I was born to an amazing family whom I wouldn't trade for anything in the world! My mom, Charlene, my dad, Joe, and my two beautiful older sisters, Jordan and Jennifer. However about ten weeks after I came into the world my older sister Jenny who wasn't quite three passed away. She suffered from CP. (cerebral palsy) There isn't a day that goes by where we don't miss Jenny but we know that our "little angel" is looking out for us in heaven.



When I was ten months old we moved to Idaho from Washington. As a toddler I wanted to do everything like my older sister Jordan. I wasn't old enough to go to school though so I'd kick back in my high chair, eat ramen noodle soup and watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers continuously.

The years slowly went by and I was finally five years old. Old enough to go to school with Jordan! I had to look my best so I'd change my clothes up to thirty times a day. However the result of the trying on dress after dress usually ended up being a princess gown tucked into 90's style shorts. Topped off with irrigation boots. Gulp.
Now don't go asking your self how a mother could let her child look so ridiculous. My mother tried persuading me to get me to where something that matched but I refused. The humiliation I put my family through...

About the same year I started kindergarten Jordan and I found out we were going to be big sisters!
Madison Marie entered our lives and who'd a thought that both she and I would years later take the Myers Briggs Personality test and both end up having the same personality. Exhale. ;) Just kidding, I love you Mads! You're one of the seven reasons why I love our family!
I couldn't have asked for a better little sister! Wait, I spoke too soon...

A year or so later then came Nicole! Now I had two beautiful little sisters I wouldn't trade for anything. A family of Little Women. Poor dad. Even our boy cats and dogs ran away. Ha! WORLD DOMINATION!

I stop here for what is yet to come was a surprise to us all. Can you guess what it was?

Comments

  1. Gabz! I love this! I remember when Pridge had a blog:)haha Im guessing you were gunna put something about Max coming!:)I think this is ligit btw! I am probably going to comment on everything just fyi!!haha I love you so much!
    <3 Meggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is... You met me for the first time?!?! Lol, maybe not :)Amazing blog Gabbie (but how could I expect anything less from such an awesome lady?). Definitly can't wait for more posts. Love ya girlie! Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the part of the blog where I start singing "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy!" Right? Lol Love you girlie! Thanks for following up with me in my life!

      Delete

Post a Comment