Marry you

I came upstairs and my family tells me they have devastating news. Someone I love is getting married. Who could it be?

Thump-thump, thump-thump!

Say it ain't so...

Russell Wilson?!.......................... Oh my heart! My Love. 

My Dear Russell Wilson,

I shall miss you! I shall miss dreaming about you.
I will never forget the day I met you, my man in uniform.
Your hug. Your gentle nature. Your eyes...  
Oh how beautiful our life together could have been... 
But it's not too late! 
Call the engagement off with your betrothed.
Take back the diamond and promise yourself to me, the one you gave your heart to not so long ago. 

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you."   

Yet, wanting this of you is almost too much for my heart to ask.
 I want you to be happy. 

As you wish, dearly beloved. 

Remaining yours~ 



In all seriousness, not that any of that wasn't serious, I am truly happy for Russell and Ciara. 
I wish them well in their marriage.May God bless and be the center of their marriage.   


Comments