Home


As you know I had my doctor appointment this past Monday in Seattle. 
I had been dreading this appointment because of the long distance and the dreaded destination. 

I was told I've made slight improvements. I guess we'll take that. 

Waiting in the hospital, I had moments where I was frustrated. I was overcome by anger and sadness. I thought of the future and the endless appointments I'd be making for the rest of my life. 

Of course we only have today to think about but I was not in a happy place nor did I want to think positively.

I was facing fear again. Why must I live in it? ...Live in fear? 

I feel like I am constantly battling this. Waking up daily and begging Jesus to free me of the burden I choose to carry.

I connect with the song Home, I am sharing with you. 

Settle down, it'll all be clear~

Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear ~

Know you're not alone. ~

How true it is that fear blinds us. God will make things clear in time. Fear is not of Him. It is of the devil. I am not fighting alone. He is reminding me of my home. My heavenly home.

Thank you for your continued prayers. I appreciate them very much.


more = http://pinterest.com/knowingjesus/pins/:






Comments