Reliving my past

Wishing I was still a tinier kid again... 







Had I not gotten rid of all my barbies, pretty sure I'd still be playing them. 

I used to put the plastic cap in my mouth and pretend it was a mouth guard...or a retainer... this stuff is like anti freeze fluid

Anti Freeze for kids BLEK 
Liquid Amoxicillin (Bubble Gum Medicine)

Now  this. THIS. is good stuff! They don't make amoxicillin like they use to.


EEEP! I loved that play house. SO much fun was had in one of those things.

Alloy shoes. Lots of girls got sprained ankles in the 90s...

 Chunky shoes. Welcome to the 90's early 2000's. OUR FAD. The chunkier the better.

Computer games! AWESOME times! 

Little Barrel juices

Barrel juice. Let's leave it at that.



Animal squirt guns purchased from the dollar store. Spits out one drop of water for every five pumps.

I rented a movie, the previous customer didn't rewind it.

Kids today will never know what this is like. How selfish and unbelievable some people can be! 
You spent way too much time crafting the perfect away message…in purple and Comic Sans font, of course. | 55 Things Only ’90s Teenage Girls Can Understand

Good ol' IM. 
After one chooses the font, color of text, emoji (which probably wasn't called that at the time) and puts up with five or ten minutes of dial up the message will instantly show up on your contact's screen. 

Aluminum slides  (burning hot in the sun)

Maniacal laugh....Metal slides in the summer = kiss of death and serious skin graph. 

Choker

Chokers. Jewelry that will choke you. 
Guilty

Deny. Deny. Deny.

50 Things That Look Just Like Your Childhood. --Yup. blow up furniture was suppose to be the way of the future

Back in the day my "dorm" room was going to have every piece of furniture in blow up form. Laugh out LOUD.


Candy Lipstick

Kissable candy.

Vintage 1980's Fiber Optic Flower Lamp. Grandma had this!!!

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! I thought only Grandma had this magical device! Plug er' in and the flower change colors!!! AMAZING!!! 

i had this exact set.... crazy how they look now!

Oh...I loved playing with this ol' thing!

ah, childhood.

That does hurt. And then if you're like me you're stupid enough to do it again.

My cousins had this!

Loved Loved Loved playing "store" with this at my cousins' house.

Playground kids!

These dolls I also played with at my other cousins' home. Loved them!

YES!!!!!!!

Stirrup pants!!! Guys, they've come back!
I had these socks

Lacey socks... Had em'. 

P B & J Otter

Saturday morning cartoons! 

Sippy Cups with Lids I forgot about those!!!

 Sippy cups of my childhood. 

i loved this stuff

I'm gonna go buy some of these now. Favorite 2 in 1 shampoo ever!

Stretch Comb Headbands #90s

Not the best time to use this comparison but... pretty sure these were like crowns of thorns jabbing into one's head. 


hit clips, IN

IPOD of our day. 



LOVE THIS. I die laughing every time! Boppin' em' on their head.

Remember Candy Cigarettes?

Candy cigs. Start them young.

Oh how I miss all these things!!! My childhood was the best.

Click the link below to check out more flash backs.

Don't forget the good things from your past that made you smile!


http://www.pinterest.com/gaberdella/remember-when/

Comments

  1. Ok Gabbie I loved this! It made me cry because i remember almost every single thing on hear and with each pic thousands or irreplaceable memories of playing at your house came back. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could have captured pictures of Isacc and Anna to put on here! They were such fun times! You guys are the best! Loved having you over! Still do!

      Delete

Post a Comment