I am a plant hater


Alright this video is only like a hundred years old but I want you to watch it so what I am about to tell you makes sense. 



Was that annoying? Yes. Yes, it was. 

Now take a gander at this photo below...


What do you see? A bunch of dead plant petals and leaves... 

Remember the cat song from up above now listen to this...

I HATE plants. 
I hate every kind of plant! 
I just want to kill all of them but I can't! 
Can't kill every plant.

So anyway my mom has a green thumb
She turned our kitchen into a green house

And I hate plants 
I really hate plants 
They belong outdoors

I am a plant hater 
Especially when they're dead
I do not like sweeping up the yuck
They are crumbly 
They are dried out

I hate plants 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway that is my two cents. 
And my socks are inside out.
Dumb dead plants. 


Comments