Let's FUND RAISE!

Earlier this week I had posted on facebook that our parish is fundraising money for kids to go to Haiti.

I am selling gourmet cookie dough! Temptation?

Chocolate chunk, oat meal raisin, sugar, white chocolate macadamia, triple chocolate and snicker doodle.

Is your mouth watering yet?

For only $20 a container, any of these or all of these could be YOURS!

Think about how delicious they will taste after a long Lenten fast!

Did I mention, if I sell 20 or more containers of these I could win $200 cash?

So, think of the cause...

I mean if I were a traveling sort, I'd be going to Haiti with everyone else. But I am not the traveling sort, I am the 'sort' that goes door to door selling cookie dough... Actually I am not even going door to door... I am on my computer waiting for my sweet potato fries to be done in the oven.

Anyway, this could be a stellar deal I am offering you.

You get the gourmet goods of your choice and I get an award for having such amazing friends such as yourselves!

Now, we need to get down to the business side of things... (Not to defeat the huns. Disney pun there)

If you live in the area, perfect! We will deliver right to you!

If you do not live in the area, you may never see nor taste your cookie dough...

HOWEVER...however... You could make a donation to the cause and I will find a family of six that would be more than happy to devour your cookie dough.

Just kidding, though your donation would be greatly appreciated and I could still find a more suitable family.

Take this into consideration and help a child today. It would also be very kind of you to help the kids going on the mission too.

Offer ends at the end of April... So make your purchase fast!!

Comments