MC LOVE (Take 20000 and 40)

Ok, here we go again... After hard work, cutting, pasting and much frustration let's pray this works! Sorry for filling up your inboxes with empty or confusing blog notifications that were not cooperating.

Take 5?

Ahem...

This is where my love began.


Always a good time and always a great taste. 


The happy meals I remember as a kid.


This meal does not make me happy. 


That devastating moment when you got the exact same beanie baby toy the day before.


My second home in Twin Falls, Idaho. Preferably my first home but...




I loved this doll. Loved the plastic food more. Drooling as I fed her I wished that plastic goodness would turn into real deliciousness that I could devour. 


One Christmas Santa clause brought me this McDonald's drive thru. Squeals of excitement filled the living room. Many a time spent playing at that window. 




Graduated to barbies. A wondrous birthday gift this was. Barbie not included. 


Do you remember the MCD gang? 


Nothing says "I'm lovin' it" like a porcelain clown waiting for kids to crawl on his lap.


Brown take out bags. As they should be.



Believe it or not, Mickey D's did have fry sauce at one point in time. 


They also had swirl ice cream until things got cross contaminated? I don't know. 


Did you ever let your child play in one of these?
Do you feel guilty? Gross? Need a shower? 


Pretty sure I wore one of these bad boys until I was eight. 


The cotton candy flavored ice cream was scrum delicious.


Cool chairs.

How come they got rid of those cups?!! Blast.

The awesome happy meal cups!


Oops. Sorry children. Take my advice.
Do not trust any clowns, especially the ones that invite you to go to playland. It's a trap. They'll just hold you and your little golden friends hostage. 

Ladies and Gents, Mcdough lovers and haters, 
this is where it all began. 

Infancy.


And that love grew and grew until the whole world knew about it.
People wanted to freely give some of that love and so they bought her (me) graduation McDonald gift cards. 

As well as meaningful thoughtful awesome home made foam fries.

Now that's love.



Comments