Soul Sister

You know that feeling when your waitress buys you dinner? 

That actually doesn't happen frequently to most people. Self included. 

Last night it did though. It had been a rough day, and an exhausting week but seeing my friend at Applebee's filled me with joy. And then she goes and buys my dinner. As if seeing her wasn't fulfillment enough! That girl doh! 

I remember meeting you for the first time and simply just falling in love with you. Your beautiful smile lights up a room, your personality sparkles, and your heart is one of a kind. Little did I know, but oh how I hoped we would become friends. Let alone sisters.soul sisters! <3 

I've known you what two years? Pretty sure it's been two summers now. I've seen you a handful of times yet you hold one of the dearest and highest places in my heart. 

Something about you Alisha makes me smile so big I can't stop. My mom has said it, and I've thought it...you are an angel. A real gift to me, one of God's amazing and most precious blessings. 

I am honored and proud to know you! 

You are an amazing woman who does me so much good! You make me laugh, you make me glow, you bring me joy. You also buy me food. HUGE brownie points. Just kidding. :) Not to mention the drop kick threat. I felt pretty loved and protected. 

Without saying a word you can turn my frown upside down. And you did. <3 

I already said I am honored and proud to know you. Let me again say that and add privileged  & overjoyed to call you my sister. My soul sister! <3 

What are the odds that Soul Sister would play after you said that? 

Fate. 

I love you dear Alisha! Thank you for being the beautiful soul you are. Thank you for sharing your beauty with the rest of the world. <3 

You.mean.so.much.to.me!  


The note my gorgeous sista left me<3


Love her so much! 

Comments