Moyderur she wrote

Kicking it 1920's style was SO much fun! I attended and participated in a murder mystery party hosted by one of my dearest friends, Kim Frei. Or shall I call her Ruby?

My character was a bit of a "high hat" or a snob. My name was June Jenkins and I had years on all the other females in the club. I loved dancing and didn't have a problem finding a partner.

I wore a red flapper dress, a jet black wig and feather bandanna. My momma did my make up stupendously! Without her and the costume from Kim, I wouldn't have been able to pull this look off.


Like the mole? 

I was so nervous before hand. I didn't have confidence in myself about being able to solve the mystery. I felt like I would be Scooby-doo or Shaggy in the Mystery Ink gang. Goobering something up one way or another. 

It all worked out though, and being around my fabulous friends shooed the butterflies gone. 

Here are the suspects themselves...  


Down in front from left to right we have:
(I feel like I am writing for the Cottonwood Chronicle)

Lenny- the bah tenduh. Next to him in the studious frames we have my donce patner- Fred. 
Above Lenny is his squeeze Virginia, the waitress. Next to hur' is Hazel, she's one of the regulaws.
Then there is Lucky. We's been an item until I found out I was his side dish. Scoff.
Then there's Ruby. Do I need to point out she's holdin' a gun? She was the moyderur. 
Oh and I almost forgot, I'min the center. As it should be. 

:) : ) :) 

Can you tell I got into character? It's hard to step out. I want to continya talking like this. Though I could do without the wig... Or could I?...


Nah.... 

Huge thanks to our host! Can't wait for the next one! Until then... dun dun dun....................


 

Comments