Happy Birthday Ma!

Ma. thank you for carrying me inside you.
Thank you for wrapping me in your love.
Thank you for holding me and cradling me. 
For feeding and clothing me.
Thank you for caring for me.
For making me feel safe. 
Thank you for being by my side.
For crying, laughing and praising God every step of the way.
Thank you for teaching me from your beautiful example.
Thank you for your witness.
Thank you for your strength. 
Thank you for your love of family.
For your love for my dad.
For your love for me and my siblings.
And above all thank you for your love of God and for sharing with me our faith.

So many times have you heard me say "you're the greatest mom in the world." But I will say it again and again until their is no more breath within me. 

You are the best, most beautiful (inside and out), most loving, deserving, humble, strong, most amazing momma in the world! 

I would've thought birthdays are about the one who gets to celebrate another year older and them alone. But you have taught me that birthdays are about so much more. Not even knowing what that could mean your words confirm how beautiful your heart is. How beautiful you are! 

Thanking Jesus for your life, Ma! Thanking His Mother for her example and the example you are to me. 

You've touched and will touch more lives than you can ever imagine. 
So many are blessed and privileged to know you. 
To call you friend. 

And that you are to me. 

My best friend. <3 

Happy Birthday Momma! 

  Beautifully said.:   


  
From the passion of the christ. I love this.  "Never be afraid of loving the Virgin Mary too much. You can never love her more than Jesus did."  -St. Maximilian Kolbe, who willingly took another man's place and died in the nazi concentration camps.:



  Winnie the Pooh:










Comments