Missing you

Oh how I needed this. Oh how I miss you. Looking back at old emails and smiling with tears in my eyes and in my heart. This post wouldn't be approved by you because you've never liked the spotlight. But this is for me. (Selfish? Yes!) You'll have to get use to it though...saints stories and words are meant to be shared. :) 


My Dear Gabbie
 
9/11 will always be a memory. It was one of the
worst times of my life. But it was a long way
from me and I didn't know any of them 
personally...
 
But GABBIE... Now that is a different story. I got
to meet and know her up close. And that young lady
(yes you) have changed my perspective on many
many things. You have actually changed my life.
 
Now if you consider I am almost 74 years old that is
really saying something. I anxiously look forward
to your daily blog and feel a bit let down if you don't
show up. Selfish? Yes!
 
You are almost my spiritual director. You make my mind 
reel. You take me all the way to the bottom and then leave
me on top...
 
I don't even try to understand it. All things will be in my 
minds grasp when it is time. He will be sure of that.
 
YOU TAUGHT ME THAT.
 
So in the mean time I will be as strong as I can be and
know He loves me  and trust completely...
 
I so love you in Christ
 
greg adams

~~~~~~~

Oh, I miss you. 

Comments