9-11






What is there to say about 9/11? 
That it is heart breaking? Unbelievable? Excruciating? Devastating? 

There really are no words that come to mind that could possibly grasp the tragedy of that day. 

All that is running through my mind and through my body as I relive that day, watching news clippings of the attacks, is  
pure sadness. And to be honest anger. Anger because lives were lost and ruined all because of another's selfish and evil choice. But my sadness is greater than that anger. 
However my faith and trust in the Lord invite me to ask Him to forgive the terrorists. 

If Christ who was crucified on a cross can forgive his persecutors than I can do no less. 

Though my heart still deeply troubled and my heart still shattered into millions of pieces I pray for our enemies, their souls. 

God be with all those families of victims and may He watch over and protect our country. 




Comments