It's Jake...

From State Farm.




One of the best commercials, am I right or am I right? 

So I was on pinterest one pinteresting day pinning away and I came across this...

I am going to gift this shirt to a guy named jake, and help him get a job at state farm. if I ever meet such an individual.: I am going to gift this shirt to a guy named jake, and help him get a job at state farm. if I ever meet such an individual.

Is that not the best shirt ever or what?!   

So I pinned it on my board of needy, ridiculous, not going to happen desires.
Then I showed it to my family and told them it was pinned on my board of needy, ridiculous, not going to happen desires. 
And THEN I said I really want this shirt and you should buy it for me for my birthday. 

Woah, freaky Smeagoll moment.

(warning freaky Smeagoll moment.) 



So anyway it was somewhat like that. No one died though. 
That was good.

So on my birthday I received a flyer in a present bag from my sister Maddie. The flyer contained the picture of the T-shirt I wanted. I basically freaked out. 

IT'S JAKE FROM STATE FARM!!!!!!!!!!! 

So here I am sportin' it. 

Happy Birthday to me. 






Comments