The Twins

Congratulations Cody and Zach on your graduation! Woohoo! Thinking back throughout the years we've had some hilarious and awesome memories. You two mean the world to me and I don't want you to ever forget that.
Enjoy what I randomly remembered at my laptop screen. I am sure you both have equally great if not better memories.
Here is to making more! Love you both!
#TEAMCODY #TEAMZACH

  1. Cody losing Kristie's debit card at night in the sage brush in Pocatello.
  2. Cody puking outside of a tent after playing survivor @ Jordan's graduation.
  3. Zach playing MadGab at our house in Twin Falls when we were really little and blurting out "Shirley has a huge chest" when the answer was sunken treasure chest...Awkward. ;)
  4. Zach always willing & patient to teach me a new game or patient with me when pointing out a deer and I was too blind to see it. 
  5. Both twins, couldn't have been more than three or four when Grandma & Grandpa Nuxoll had  that metal swinging gate and I would slide through the bars and you boys tried mimicking the same. (It was cruel of me..) 
  6. Always the first to ask me to swing dance. :) 
  7. Summer 2014, Three Rivers at the 50th Anniversary, chilling on the tailgate of the pickup.
  8. You two calling yourselves rodeo clowns and bucking one another off of your backs when you were widdle.
  9. Just about every time we'd get together at Grandma's we'd be upstairs on the Nintendo 64.
  10. Games of kick the can.
  11. Back when we'd eat Thanksgiving dinner out in the mud room.
  12. Grilling each other to find out who who liked.
  13. Eating Otterpops at Grandma's. 
  14. Swimming at the Red Lion in Lewiston.
  15. Driving that little yellow trike down the cracked sidewalk headed straight for the shed. (@ Grandma's)
  16. All the dreams we had in mind... Zach teaching me to fly fish. Cody, Zach and I road tripping to Moscow together... LOL   
  17. Our first pig roast together. 
  18. Being introduced to Why Is James Crying!
  19. Wedding crashing...
  20. You two always being there for me.
I always wished I could've been your triplet.

XOXOXO












Comments