!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking this viral moment to say thank you to each of you for your prayers! They are working!!

Last night I noticed a bruise on my right arm where my PICC was. I bruise very easily though and especially since I have been on blood thinner injections. (Twice a day for seven days!) Gulp.

I had an ultra sound on that arm and there was a blood clot. Again gulp. However...that meant PICC got to come out early! Wahoo!! Not the taking it out process but I am one happy lady to have that out of me!

I had a second ultrasound, opposite arm, and they found no clots there which is great news, esp. for surgery Monday. That meaning.........No shots!!!!!!!!!!!!

The relief I am feeling is unreal~!! Praise God~!

Heavenly Father, again, and again you show me the goodness done in my life. 

Even when I feel forsaken...

But Jesus, your Son, knows what it is like to feel forsaken and he comforts me and restores new hope.

Not even death on a cross could separate your love for your Son. 

And so through that same love I embrace you LORD and thank you LORD for your many blessings.

You heard my cry and you answered me. 

Thank you God for hearing and answering our prayers! 

For wiping away all fear and anxiety. For making me realize YOU are in control. 

All glory be to your name!
Amen!



(These pictures are gross and I am hairyscary.) Fair warning.

First



PICC afterward YUCK




And second leg....



Comments