Your will

"If I struggle to know the will of God, it might help to ask if my own agenda is keeping it hidden." quote from Elizabeth M. Briel.

Father, I come before you to help me see what I do not wish to see. Change is hard. The unknown is scary. Waiting is difficult. I am what is keeping me from knowing your will.

Help me. Help me to move forward everyday to find that hidden treasure.

Let your will be done, not mine. Your plans be made instead of my own.

May I follow you like a little child: happy and content in the moment.

Holy Spirit breathe away my chicken scratch notes for tomorrow. Invite me to live in the now. To seek and to embrace what I have been given.

I pray for strength as I struggle day after day to live out your will. I can't do this alone. But I can do it with You who gives me strength.

Let it be done according to your word.

Comments