Keep Calm and Relax


That's what I'm doing. Relaxing.

At Home Spa.

I decided to just kick back and enjoy myself today.

Bubble bath, hot tea, skin care, Christmas music, nail treatment...the whole shebang. I even used Max to give me a back massage. Though that only lasted two minutes tops and resulted in him still insisting he get paid in candy. 

I don't think I've frowned all day. I am simply just enjoying getting pampered. Tehe :) 

Some times we all just need that one day to block out what has to be done and take some time for ourselves. 

That smoothie, or good book, or nap may do just the trick to help loosen the tension. 

Go on. Plan a time to reevaluate. Clear your head. Ready your heart. After all it is advent. Get yourself in good shape because Baby Jesus is coming.

Relax. And prepare yourself for Him. 




Comments