Lady?

Well the dinner discussion we had tonight was rather interesting.

I can't share details of how this came up but that will make it even more fun for those reading to imagine what might have been said or done to get this sort of response. :)

Dad is wondering if he raised ladies.

Let me just say that the three of us girls just started laughing when he asked us that question.

Well frankly, Scarlet... NO.

I will say that the Rehder girls can be lady like in public but overall...I'm laughing really hard right now. We are far from "ladies."

I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...

We got the whole proper educate speech... However that only made me want to slouch and put my elbows on the table. Or in some of our cases eat their food without chewing. Swallow whole.

I probably could finish chewing before talking. Belching could end in "excuse me" rather than hysterical laughter. It may not hurt to be more pulled together rather than sprawled out stating my opinions.

Wow, I sound real attractive.

From the time my little sisters and I were well littler, I remember wrestling with them. If they weren't bigger than me now and I knew I could win, we'd probably still be at each others throats.

I remember telling Maddie to wrestle with me just so I could pin her down for three seconds. Now I am the one who would be pinned down and probably down for the count.

Clearly there is a reason why guys are suppose to be gentlemen, and gals called to be ladies. I obviously need to practice.

Well Daddy...we may not be lady ladies... But your little girls are bold, born fighters. Well...something like that. Maybe stubborn is more like it.

We love you lots and will try harder at being lady like. This ought to be entertaining......






 


Comments