Very bad.

This is very, very bad...

Driving home from Strangeville today Dad brought up one of my latest blog posts. He asked me, do you know who Gloria Steinem is?

Those of you who do know of her know where this is going...

I asked him, "Who is she?"

Dad went on to explain to me she is the gal I quoted in my blog the other day...

He then broke it to me that she is a BIG time Lib head. (another name for Liberal.)

Hyperventilation.

I guess I should've blogged on right from WRONG.

Though it was a seriously good and motivational quote, I hang my head in shame.

Crushed.

Bamboozled....

Feeding the world the wrong message through words from the far left.  

I am a terrible person.

I will be more careful in the future to find out more about my sources before publicizing them.

Dang it, Gloria Steinem...Dang it.

Very bad. Indeed.

Comments