Things you prolly don't know about me...

NUMBER ONE

  • I despise Taco Johns
NUMBER TWO
 I thought I was going to marry Orlando Bloom in elf form

  
What can I say? I like em' blonde.. ;) 

NUmBer FoUR
  • My favorite day of the week was Jeans day at St. Ed's school (Jean's day happened like once a year, I was only in school for two)
Letter B. 
  • I have some freakishly long feet 
Five
  • I've only ever been on one date 
SIX

  • When I wake up in the morning after sleeping in a french braid I look like Mr. Bingly from the newest P&P

C.
  • I hate my computer for not having a glow in the dark key pad...I have spent minutes on getting one letter right  (truth is I am sitting right next to a light I could switch on...)
## 
I hate traveling yet love being in the car.


Seventy two
  • I'm thinking of Jordan's reactions to all of these as I write them...hence none of them are going to sit right in regular minds. (No offense) 
Nine
  • when i was a baby i ran away


Q.

at a very young age right after I got my sleeping beauty barbie doll it went missing at Grandma Rehder's. I have my thoughts as to what could've happened.. I still look for that doll when in the basement. 
                                                               
9. 
  • Makes no sense to me why we even ever owned cats. No one in our family likes em' and most of us are allergic. 

NumberTEN

  •  we had a grave yard of cats in our back yard...(after reading the previous fact this isn't going to look so good) But I've buried many a cat in my day 
99,

  • exercise and running are overrated. 
100
  • I'm a gamer. I could play video games all day long. 
103

  • I get violent when I play mario kart... 
*****
  • In the summer I freckle not tan. 
PG
  • I go by the names of Gabe, Cabbage and Mrs. Legolas (but only on special occasions)
Last BUT nOT LeASt 
  • i dislike ice cream unless it's in a DQ blizzard covered in Reeses... Or long, salty, deep fried, and french. You know where I am going with this...


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Gabbie, you absolutely crack me up!!!

    Love you!
    Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much Aunt Wendy! I am so glad you find my crazy humor funny ;) Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment