Are we there yet?

Are we there yet? That is the question I ask myself every day. Meaning the move. It's been a long eight months and Gabbie is getting a little restless. This week has been a hurricane to say the least. Moving, packing, hauling, packing, eating, cleaning, going, coming, here and there. I'm SO tired. Laugh/cry we're no where near being "there" yet...
We rolled in to the Tri-cities today from Cottonwood after a very long week. Long being all the here, there, homeschooling, and being sick all week from not being able to pass up subway. The gluten has been eating at my gut since Tuesday and I believe anxiety has as well. So much to do here in the next couple weeks. My brain is absorbing everything like a sponge. Problem is eventually that sponge will have to be rung out. Yikes!
However through the chaos, grinding and gnashing of teeth we've been super blessed. Where ever we are near or far, I believe, that the heart does go on... ;)
Seriously though on every corner we have people willing to help us no matter what, and without all of you I think I'd strangle someone. So you're playing a really big role in our move & lives! You might even be saving lives! ;)
Maybe we're not there yet. All in God's good time. That's what I have to keep saying, right?
This evening Max said it was good to be "home" and my question for the whole car was what is "home?" (I know, I am a hypocrite.  Pretty sure I blogged on some Martha Stewart/Betty Crocker Home is where the Heart is.) But I said what I said and Max's response to my crankiness was, "Home is where you live happily ever after!" Gosh, that kid makes sense. Way more sense than I ever did at his age!
There you have it! How do you complain about anything after hearing that? I need to focus on the happily ever and forget the "Are we there yet?" Please continue to pray for my sanity and know all of you, even if I haven't met you, you are being held dear to my heart.
Good night guys, time to go sleep for 14 hours....

Comments