Beginning of my weekend

Our house is naked. Completely bare. Correction it's no longer "our" house. It's the strangest feeling. Yes, I've moved probably ten time in my life but I still can't grasp this unsettled feeling. On the final move day I was so overwhelmed and stressed I made myself sick and had to leave our house without thinking of saying good bye. I haven't decided if it's a good thing or a sad thing that I left without looking back. Maybe I won't think about it...
As soon as I got out of the chaos of hustle and bustle my stomach was feeling mucho better! I was hovering in pain and it was no good. I couldn't even touch my large fry my gut was so tense. Don't worry though, once I was feeling better I ate every last fry. 
(Never let any fry go in the trash. They are our friends! We eats them. (whole) We eats them and a special little tube goes down from the throat into thy heart. Well kept.) <3 
Anyway, feeling much better though! Still in the motion of neither here or there meaning though we'll be in Kennewick for the week we're only "visiting." Shudder... Isn't that weird to think? Yes. Yes, it is.
We are so blessed to have had the help we did with the moving of the furniture in the house. Thank you to each of you who willingly worked to help us on our way. 
Last night was very memorable. I was surprised by all my beautiful friends who came together and threw a going away party for me. I felt so loved and blessed knowing that I am so blessed and loved. I want everyone of you who was there last night to know how much you mean to me. How much it meant to me to have been surprised by each of your bright shining faces! I hold all of you dearly to my heart. You will be missed and forever loved. <3 <3 <3 
These women and men came together baring loads of food, a scrap book overflowing with love, a shadow box containing many memories, and other beautiful/thoughtful gifts and works of art! However it wasn't the things they showered me with it was the thought, love, effort, and care put into making it such a special evening. A night to remember!    
Stay tuned for more to come :)) 

Comments

  1. We love you soooo much! We would do anything for you. You will always be in our hearts, always and forever!
    I don't know what I'll do without you here, but I wish you all the best in Cottonwood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'll do without you Jen! July can't come soon enough ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment