Brave Today

Today is windy and dreary.

I don't have much motivation.

I keep telling myself to do the next right thing instead of ignoring the necessary.

It's not easy.

Monday got me like...

I don't want to do anything.. Rather, I don't want to do anything hard.

Writing today is a challenge.

I want the words to flow and appear but I am easily distracted and unable to function.

How am I going to motivate others when I am struggling to motivate myself?

"I don't know if I know how to do this. I don't know if I want to do this. There is no physical body of Christ here on earth but ours. We have to be his broken body." -Ann Voskamp 


Good thing I am not the Savior. All I have to do is the necessary. The first step will be hard but worth it.

“It definitely gets harder before it gets easier. But it will definitely get better—if you don’t give up when it’s hardest. “So let’s not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a crop if we don’t give up, or quit.” 
― Ann Voskamp, The Broken Way: A Daring Path into the Abundant Life

We're in this together! We are not alone, even when quarantined. Encourage each other! 

The necessary for me, is to be brave and to do the hard thing. Even if it's just getting off the couch. 

“Be brave and do not pray for the hard thing to go away, but pray for a bravery that's bigger than the hard thing.” 
― Ann Voskamp, The Broken Way: A Daring Path into the Abundant Life














Comments