My Miracle

This Christmas season I have thought a lot about miracles.

First and foremost, the precious miracle of our Savior Jesus, coming to us in the form of a babe.
Him being the greatest miracle!

The other miracle I am referring to is my own.
I can't help but think I could possibly not be here today due to heart failure.

I could be spending Christmas at the McDonald House. I could be connected to an IV. I could be on the heart transplant waiting list. I could very well simply not be here. Period.

Thanks be to God for your prayers! Thanks be to God for one of his many miracles! Thanks be to God for my heart and all of you who I hold dear within.

My doctors, my nurses, my family, my friends...the baby Jesus, all forever knitted in my heart.

Yes, the LORD still performs miracles. Each of our lives is proof of that. Every day is a gift. Each heart beat a miracle.

Today I went bowling with my cousins from around here. It was a blast! It's the little things that count. Big and small miracles alike we should appreciate. Praise be God!

Baby Jesus, I ask that you be with those who are in hospitals, not their own homes, in pain, on waiting lists etc. Use my prayers for their benefit. For their miracle.

Glory to God and praise to our King!

Emmanuel! God with us! 

His most Sacred Heart, shine through me!


Max man and I in Seattle

Seattle gum wall...TEAM GABBIE

Bruised but not broken

The simple things in life ~






Comments

  1. Have you ever read Fractured not Broken, amazing story by Kelly Craig Schaefer from Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't. I would like to now that you suggest it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment