Simplicity Gabbie Style

Day Six-

Windows are opened letting in the cool breeze that feels so good when one doesn't have air conditioning. Summer I believer is here! The days here have been hot but how else would I like my summer?!?

I am very thankful to say I have my senior year behind me! Graduation is in one month and six days from today. I have been working on grad invites non stop. Enjoying every minute of it! Though at times feeling behind with my progress... It'll all work out though :)

I am really getting a kick out of not going anywhere in almost a week. I've been to Grangeville twice but only for grocery shopping and to the court house. (It's not what you're thinking.) No movies, no shopping, no McDonald's. It's so crazy the life style change and yet I am content with my simple way of living. Not that you can't be perfectly content with McDoughs.. Just saying.

I really do see a big change in my new style of living. Such as walking to church, hanging our clothes out on a line, sharing a bedroom and just plain going with the flow. They're quirky yet ordinary tweaks to my day that some of you probably already are doing but these are the little things that give me joy. (Though perhaps not at first ;)

So as you can tell I am getting along just fine here. Hoping to make time to blog more!

May these words from Psalm 46:10, speak to your heart as they do mine, "Be Still and Know That I Am God."

May your day be blessed and beautiful.  


Comments

  1. I love that quote from Psalm 46:10, one of my favorites. Hope all is well in Cottonwood... What a crazy little town!! Say hi to your Mom and Dad for me. I left a note on your Mom's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is one of my all time favorites :) Crazy little town indeed..all is well though! Hope to see you soon Father Bruce!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment