Can't stop running





If you thought that the title of this meant I decided to pick up "running" think again. Other kind of running. Running around like a crazy person. That kind of running. ;) It all started well one week ago today, plus one and 1/2 so about 5.5 days ago. (If I did my math right.) We decided to have a yard sale. Gasp. That was a zoo. A very fun zoo but a zoo. Later that evening I made myself sick because I forgot to eat. Well I ate but not enough. So I was on the way to mass with the familia when we came across the big beagle in Cottonwood Idaho.


 I freaked out told Dad to stop the car because if we continued it would not end good. He whipped the pick up around got me home and there I took a two hour nap. Woke up ate some nachos went to a bond fire. An insanely awesome bond fire!

I came home round' midnight or so got up the next morning went to mass at the hospital by myself and returned home for the celebration of both Grandma Nuxoll's birthday and Dillion Wilcox's acceptance into the army. After the party was much enjoyed I packed my bags, loaded up on food and got in the car with my three cousins, Elaine, Emily, and Lynn to head to McCall, Idaho.
It was a girls getaway. We were celebrating birthdays and graduations and using the excuse of Lynn having the week off from work.

Though it was just a night, so much laughter and joy was packed into those 24 hours! Everything from the car ride down to the hot springs the next day was unforgettable.

I had never been to a hot springs before. Didn't know what to expect. When we got there I was in awe. Who would've thought that it could bring so much relaxation and enjoyment?!? Wading in the hot water, looking around at the gorgeous pine trees, the bright blue sky over head, was indeed a breath of fresh air. If you haven't gone to a hot springs, you need to now! It's a little bit of heaven on earth! But what do you expect when you're in the heart of Idaho?  

It was a memory that I will treasure always! Even if every few hours I was told to, "Shut up and eat."
Funny..a few weeks ago Jordan told me the same thing. (Not in so many words but...)

I am thankful to say that Tuesday I was not doing a  ton of going from here to there. But then Wednesday came around and boy was that a fun twelve hours! Again I got to go hang with my cousins Em and Lynn at our dear friend Kim Frei's beautiful home. More laughter filled the room as we goofed off. Then when evening came we ventured down stairs to watch Jack Reacher! One of the most exciting movies I have seen in a long time! The whole movie I was on the edge of my seat. Never had I screamed before at a movie. Or at least that I can remember ;) Caution : not appropriate for children & some adults ;)

.
So as you can tell from my week I am staying busy and focused on the "graduated" life! Wahooo!


Now I'm off and running! Just kidding, I'm sitting and eating some cheetos, which my angelic mother just bought me after I regretted opening the super hot cheetos and burning my mouth off. Who does that?!? (I'm talking about the type of cheetos not the person who opens a bag without looking at it.) Thanks mom for taking care of your graduated baby girl! Stupid Chester the cheater cheetoh cheetah.

Comments