Memories


You’ve done it. You know you have. Don’t deny it. You knew it was wrong but you shrugged it off and did it anyway. Jacked somebody else’s cart. Mmmmhmmm. It happened to Jordan and I this evening. Location, Costco. I told Jordan, “We don’t have to look at glasses. What if someone steals our cart?” Jordan’s response that I went along with, “No one is going to jack our cart.”
So there we were looking at glasses. We were about ready to do the rest of our shopping when we decided to look at one more pair of glasses.  Jordan had cautiously been keeping an eye on our cart when all of a sudden…LOOK OUT!! Some lady shiftly jacks our cart! I was ready to plow her down and tell her to give our cart back. (By the way, glasses were out first stop at the store so our cart was empty.) Jordan being the dear that she is said not to worry about it. We won’t have too much to carry. I went along with it because who wants to go get a new cart. J
Laughing about the cart jacker was quite entertaining. Thankfully even though it was close a time or two I did not drop the Que..wiis. How do you say kiwi? How about Emu? Laughing, love you Andersen fam!
It was a very enjoyable outing with Jordan, cart jackers and all.

Wednesday night I spent with the beautiful Andersen family. Dani and I needed to party together because Saturday is drawing near. It was our last sleepover. Tears! Our sleepover consisted of shopping, seven tacos (who’s counting?)  , French tip nails, Sue Thomas F.B.EYE, lots of giggling, matching pajamas, dancing at MyFroYo, and subconsciously making sound effects. It was a sleepover to remember! Not the last one either!! I was thrilled to find out that Liz was going to be matching us in our Bestie Jambos and joining us in dancing up a storm in public! J My love remains with your lovely family!

This afternoon I walked into our doctor’s office here in Tri-cities. I knew it was going to be tough but I didn’t know it was going to be as hard as it was to not say “goodbye.”  My favorite nurse, dear friend, Kim Goering has been my hero for the longest time. She has been a part of my life even when I didn’t live here. She took care of me as an infant and when we returned to Kennewick she continued taking care of me. She has always been a shoulder to cry on. A smile I can count on. A hug when I need one. A friend I can text when I am worried or just because. She is very dear and beautiful blessing to me and my family. I refuse to replace her because she is irreplaceable. There will never be another Kim in my life or this world. When I am married and time comes for me to go into delivery I want Kim in the delivery room. She is the only one besides my own mother that can calm me. I don’t have as big of a fear of needles since she came back in my life. I remember when I was overwhelmed with how a sibling of mine was feeling and had to go to the ER I texted Kim and she walked me through it. This amazing woman whom I am more than proud to call mine is someone I refuse to say, “good bye” to. No doctor, no nurse, no friend could ever take your place. You’ll forever be in my heart! Kim, seeing you today, hugging you time and time again, you are one of the few people to make me tear up. I’ll like you forever and I’ll love you for always. As long as I’m living my nurse you will be. <3
  


Comments

  1. Wow Gabbie. I love ya lots girly. I miss you already, but I know this is where you've got to be. Miss you! And praying for you at the masses this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment