Protect Life

Today in DC, we the people, marched for life.

Those like myself, who weren't able to make it to the actual march, we were praying and standing up for the sacredness of life from our homes. 

United in prayer.

Unlike last week's "march for women," which was crude, and revolting, the March for Life 2017 was respectable and clean. 

Today I watched a document on Margaret Sanger. 
What a broken woman. (Notice how I refrained from using the word "nasty".)

I simply googled her name just now and read without further searching these quotes from Margaret Sanger's lips,

"The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
"A free race cannot be born of slave mothers."

"When motherhood becomes the fruit of a deep yearning, not the result of ignorance or accident, its children will become the foundation of a new race."

This would be the woman who fought to legalize birth control. This would be the woman who founded Planned Parenthood and was in favor of abortion.

She was a racist and an eugenist. 

It takes only one person's selfish decision to begin the fall of mankind.
Margaret Sanger was that one person.

If one woman can do so much evil, then think of how much good you and I can do!  

We're called the Pro-Life Generation.

And that's a title we need to protect. 

Lives we need to protect. 

From the moment of conception to natural death, let us pray together to stop the evils of abortion. 

Amen?



“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

And before you were born I consecrated you;
I have appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Then I said, “Alas, Lord God!
Behold, I do not know how to speak,
Because I am a youth.”
But the Lord said to me,
“Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’
Because everywhere I send you, you shall go,
And all that I command you, you shall speak.  
Do not be afraid of them,
For I am with you to deliver you,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 1:5-8 NASB




Comments