In God we Trust

Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 

Boy, their are a lot of misunderstandings in our country and world today.


Our country's "catch phrase" is "In God we Trust." It's printed on every dollar bill used in America by believers and non believers. 

But do we trust in God? Not just trust Him with the things we understand but the things we don't understand, don't want to understand? 

Do we trust Him with ALL of our hearts? 

Everyone has a heart, it doesn't matter your age, your sexuality, your religion, your race, your views on politics, or matter of opinion. EVERYONE was given a heart from the very moment of conception. 

What will we do with our hearts? 

Will we Trust in God? 

Will we love with our hearts? 

Our hearts are a beautiful gift, and not to be taken for granted. Take it from someone who knows. 

During these times of division and destruction may we use our hearts to trust and to pray.

If we refuse God, we claim to be God. and we also refuse His mercy.

Jesus, I do not want to refuse your mercy! 

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in you!

"You will have to bear these torments on your heart. Let me act. Refuse me not. Trust me lovingly. Trust me blindly." 

-St. Mother Teresa, Come Be My Light 





Comments