Hope in You

After going to doctor appointments I tend to feel defeated; even though good things are said.

For the most part I can separate my medical needs from what I call "regular" life. 

I have days where I choose to accept my cross whereas I also have days when I feel I can't carry it any further. 

The feeling of hopelessness. Choosing to accept it because what else do you do. 

After dreaded appointments and after being faced with my situation, I hit a low. 

I fight the tears but that doesn't work. I fight the questions because I don't want answers. Their aren't answers. 

I think of Jesus in the garden the night before he died. His words of desperate prayer,

"Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."
Luke 22:42 

How many times I have prayed this, Lord. How many times I ask. Yet not my will but Yours. 

I relate to Jesus, though I am me and He is Lord.
I relate to his suffering in the sense of his humanness. 
I confide in Him and ask Him to help me.   

Jesus, restore my hope. 

This song was in my head all day yesterday. 

https://youtu.be/zpO--bxUx0Y


Comments

  1. Oh Gabbie, my heart bleeds for you. I know, in a different way, the feeling of 'just wanting to be 'normal' . Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, you amaze me. Thank you for your comment and sharing with me your heart. God bless you dear friend.

      Delete
  2. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment