God Mother's Day

I know I am not a real "Mom" 
however I do have a spiritual motherly role.   
I am a god momma to five beautiful souls. 
How can I help but have a Mother's heart?
Yes, Mother's day was Sunday, therefor I am late in my post.
But to me every day is a gift. 
A gift to pray for them day and night. 
And moments in between. 
Praise and glad thanksgiving for their lives & for their parents who said "yes" to life.  
I am honored and humbled to be your god mom. 
I hope you all know how much I love you. 
How I cradle each of you so close in my heart. 
How I pray for you with all of my heart. 
How I love you with all of my heart. 

This is my prayer for each of you. A prayer my parents pray fir me. 

Trina, Ava, Faye, Daniel and Drew 

I pray for your health, purity, safety, future spouse, vocation, education and attitude. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pray you know and feel the love from our heavenly Father. I pray you desire to grow closer and closer to him. 

May each of you grow to become saints. 

I pray for your greatness for the glory of God. 

Amen. 

I love you  all dearly and truly,

Your god momma  



Ava Jaymes (9)

Faye Therese (almost 2) 

Daniel Joseph (almost 2)

Andrew Thomas (4 months)

Katrina Maria (17)
(on the right) 

Katrina, as your confirmation sponsor I have adopted you as my own. I love you beautiful! 

Comments