Say cheese

I went to McDonald's.

They told us to pull ahead.

We did so.

We won fries and a frappe on the Monopoly stickers.

We decided to cash in the Monopoly.

First we checked our food.

Made sure the order was right.

It was...

Dad went inside the McDonald's to meet our satisfaction.  

I followed him inside.

I got what I came for and then headed back outside to our car.

Well what I thought was our car.

I was looking at my feet, the sun was blinding, and I was just trying to open the door when...

I realized that the silver car door I was about to open was NOT our car.

Dad is shouting at me, "Gabbie! That's not our car!"

(Think Freaky Friday when they yell at Grandpa.)

I already realized that DAD.

Well after the fact...

I still couldn't find our car. I was pretty sure they drove off without me.

A different car was blocking our car.

I finally found it and got inside where Maddie and Max were and....

A surprise guest.

A dog.

Confused?

Me too.

And NO it wasn't Rudy.

When I walked up to our car, dad was waiting to get inside. I hear a man yelling, "White! Get in."

There was a white girl in front of his car therfor I was pretty sure he was talking to her.

And that I was a witness to a dispute I wanted no part in.

I hurriedly opened my door. And that is when I saw the little dog.

The man's dog was named White.

Stupid name.

White jumped in through the window just as we were coming to leave.

In the middle of this, and getting the dog to get out, I glanced over at the car I tried getting into.

There was a woman in the driver seat.

Awesome.

Creeper award goes to...

We finally left and went on our way to go home.

I was about to eat me cheeseburger when STOP THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was no cheese.

Ugh, the whole reason I came to Lewiston.

FAIL.

Who does that?

The no cheese, not driving an hour for lunch and an hour back.

But really, McDonalds, can you say CHEESE?

Dad and Maddie were very sympathetic and offered to turn around.

I knew better though.

Sometimes we just have to sacrifice our favorite things in life.

Sniffle.

And that is what makes me think of this song...

https://youtu.be/CmIKR458M0A?t=1m5s

You are my cheeseburger.


Comments